Monday, September 13, 2010

Yard Sale Finds

Look at my Amazing FINDS

Here's what I found today:

This desk was found at yard sale. It's perfectly sturdy, and has great potential!! I'm crazy, I know. But I can't wait to bring life back to this beautiful piece of vintage furniture.
I think I'll paint it light blue and it will go in the playroom for the girls to do their art work.

sweet little owls: These will look great in my daughter's room. They can hold pens, flowers, craft supplies, oh the possibilities are endless.
twine: .10cents-I need this for something I'm doing in my daughters room today. Perfect!
Vintage WELL MADE rolling pin. Heavy Duty awesomeness!

I'm in love with these old glass knobs. But the other 2 on the other side don't match. So I think Anthropologie and their knob goodness is calling my name!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your finds!!! Almost as much as I love yardsales and thrift stores myself!
    I can't wait to see what you do with that desk.
    Hooray for cheap stuff mixed with your awesome creativity.

    ReplyDelete