Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SENIOR PICTURES: TAYLER | NORTHERN UTAH PHOTOGRAPHER

Tayler is a close family friend. She and her Aunt asked if I would take her Senior Pictures. I assured them that they were thinking of the other "twin," my sister, the professional photographer. They assured me that I would do great and that they wanted to hire me. I was thrilled, honored, and nervous!!! Good thing I had my sister to turn to for advice and some editing help. Thanks Jen!

But I think they turned out great. Tayler's a great model and we found some pretty sweet industrial style backdrops.


















1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those pictures are amazing!!! I especially love the first one with the yellow dress and the blue wood with yellow on top. You've got some hidden talent I dare say!

    ReplyDelete