Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wanna do a Dancy Dance?

The girls discovered the Nick Jr. show "Yo Gabba Gabba" in December and we've been doing a lot of dancing since. My husband and I love this show. They learn so many songs that teach great skills like: sharing is fun, when you want to play don't just take it away, making new friends is fun, etc.
Today we did the dancy dance .
We took turns. My oldest would say: "Hey guys you wanna learn my dancy dance?"
Us: Sure
daughter: Okay, this dance is called the boxey box.
And then she proceeded to teach us her moves.
my little girl's dance was a name I can't remember (totally made up). And many of her moves included putting one leg out, stepping up on the couches, jumping and landing in stand up splits, fall on the ground, etc.
We continued this for a good half hour. I love dancing with my silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment