Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pretend Play: Car Wash

My oldest is definitely the leader of the pack and can come up with fun ideas to do all day long.
You kids certainly don't need me for pretend play but I like to get in on the fun too sometimes.

Yesterday I took you all out on an outing to get the car washed. We were all getty with excitement in the car as water and soap sprayed from the automated car wash onto our car. And the big blowers that dried our car was a fun bonus.

We came home and made a car wash for Lighting McQueen, Doc and all of our other cars. We used a cardboard box. I used an exacto knife to cut out the entrance and exit. We taped a car wash sign and you girls colored the car wash.

We cut a piece of black felt to hang in our car wash. To ensure our cars get nice and soapy :)

We used soap, toothbrushes, and water to give them all a big wash as they drove through

No comments:

Post a Comment