Friday, November 9, 2012

Baby Books

The kids each have a baby book. I don't do scrapbooking anymore because it's too messy and with kids that would be way too hard. So I've kept baby books and our family blog. I absolutely love their baby books. They are simple ones from Target but I keep everything in there: pictures of mommy's growing belly, baby shower invites, ultra sound pictures, letters from mommy and daddy to our baby, growth charts, foot prints, etc. 

I want my children to be able to look back to the start of their lives and know they were loved so much even before they were born. And now that they are getting a little older, they love looking at their baby books! 

One of my "nesting" projects I did before my last baby was born was to update all of their baby books. I printed lots of pictures, updating each of the prompt pages in their books. Typically I throw papers/pictures, etc. in the front of their books so they don't get lost. There was quite the accumulation of things in the front of their books. It was nice to give everything a place.  


No comments:

Post a Comment